The Government of the Republic Kazakhstan has introduced a procedure for obtaining a single entry visa for foreigners in electronic format (e-visa) as of January, 2019.
Indonesian Citizen who has a plan to visit Kazakhstan for tourist, business or medical treatment purposes can submit single entry visa (e-visa) through website www.vmp.gov.kz.
The difference between e-visa and the previous Kazakhstan visa’s procedure is the applicants do not need to come to the Kazakhstan Embassy in the country, because it is enough to print it through the application. For the moment, the abovementioned e-visa can be used only upon arrival in Astana or Almaty airports, Kazakhstan.
1. Passport provided by the e-visa applicants:
- Passport is in good condition;
- Passport should have at least 2 blank pages;
- Passport will expire not earlier than 3 months from the expiry date of the requested visa.
2. The applicants of e-visa are still need to have visa support number (as invitation/ recommendation from inviter’s side from Kazakhstan)
3. Procedures to apply e-visa (only single entry visa)
- You should register on the website of the Visa and Migration Portal (www.vmp.gov.kz);
- Learn about the requirements for obtaining an electronic visa;
- Enter the invitation number (sent by the inviting side in the Republic of Kazakhstan) and fill in the visa application form;
- Pay the consular fee;
- Print an electronic visa (copy will be sent to the email address you provided when filling in the registration form);
- Printed electronic visa can be used, and show it through passport control at international airports in Astana and Almaty, Kazakhstan